1.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased a Costway Recliner through Walmart on line shopping.I paid over 400$ after all the taxes ect were added to the initial price.

When the recliner arrived it was very nice, then, a few days after my husband started using the chair, the seat fell in on one side and the are rests started to get deep dents in them on both sides. I have notified Walmart and they told me to contact Costway. Costway has not responded to my complaints and not offered to reimburse me but 150$. I will never recommend Walmart On line shopping to anyone, Costway products are horrible!

Shame on Costway for ripping off the people!I worked hard for my money back in the day, Why would Walmart allow Costway to deceive their customers?

Review about: Costway Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I purchased a heated/massaging chair with footstool thru Amazon from Costway.When it gets here, the base of the chair has been split by someone overtightening a screwing and splintering the wood.

I have been trying to contact them and it has been a struggle.

I did file a complaint with Amazon who has been helpful.I am sorry for your issues; hopefully you can get some resolution.

to Deborah #1410885

I would never recommend Costway. We did receive 150$ back in the debit card we used to pay for the chair. Rip off, is how I describe them.