filters
State:
City:
Product:

Costway - Not the expected order received

Not enough parts were sent to assemble. They are not sure they have the parts so they may send a while new unit. ?????????

Costway - Add Canadian prices to your items Thanks Les vargales@hotmail.com

Add Canadian prices to your items Thanks Les vargales@hotmail.com

Costway - I cant talk to anyone

Ive tried to place an order online and it wont let me and when i call, nobody answers

Costway - The toy I bought for my grandson's does not work

The thing does not go forward does not go backwards it is just jumping like it's stuck the doors do not lock and my grandson's birthday is in 4 days how can we make this right please help me how many 10
2.0

Costway - High chair buckel

I recently purchased a table high chair from you through Wal-Mart. Navy blue in color. It was delivered on January 3rd. The buckle was not sewn into the material and just started unraveling. This is no longer safe for my Grandson. Please send new seat part to put on the part that attaches to table.
1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Costway - Shipping address is incorrect

Shipping address is incorrect I have given the correct shipping address twice on my order and yet it is stating that it’s going to be shipped to the wrong shipping address I need this corrected immediately because it is imperative that someone return my call 786-681-8552 tha I have given the correct shipping address twice on my order and yes it is stating that it’s going to be shipped to the wrong shipping address I need this corrected immediately because it is imperative that someone return my call 786-681-8552

Beware of Costway

They are actually in China. They do not accept returns!! Horrible company.

Costway - Exercise bike

Electrictronics dos’nt Work, good luck with contacting customer service, dosen’ Exist should be banned from doing business in California!!!
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
I didn't like
  • Quality of the product
  • Impossible to contact customer service
  • Ability to honor their warranty

Costway - Terrible

I was on hold over 30 minutes, never talked to anyone. No response to emails.

Costway - Disappointing!! Ordered a bow (Goplus 52”) for my grandson,

WHY would you not tell someone in BOLD PRINT “Stringer needed”? Or sell it with the bow????????????????