I was excited to finally had found what I was needing. The order was placed and it didn't take long for me to receive it at home.

Once I received the order, the product I ordered was damaged and cracked. I spoke with someone once soon after I received it and they told me to send pictures so they can review and have the product replaced. Since then I have yet to get a hold of them and nobody has replied yet. Extremely disappointed and never again will I order anything from them.

I try calling daily and still have yet to speak with someone regarding this issue.

I am hoping I get an answer. For the meantime, stuck with a damaged product I paid for.

Review about: Costway Aerobic Stepper.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replaced.

Comments

I am just going through the same thing with my child luggage set that I thought would be adorable for my sons first flight. It arrived so badly scratched and the plastic covering or overlay “penguin” design(the whole reason I purchased it...) was bubbled and distorted.

They keep offering me partial refund and want me to keep the damaged luggage because “ it still functions.” Total Crap.

Taking a month of back and forth waiting games and run around. I just wanted a replacement!